1. Funding ways. You can fund your campaigns using PayPal, credit or debit cards and Wire Transfer.
2. Authority. Once you provide us your appropriate payment instrument, you confirm to be allowed to use it. And once you fund the transaction, you authorize us to charge the full amount to the designated funding instrument and let us to collect and store it.
3. Funding fail. When you fund a payment with a debit card and the transactions results in an overdraft or any other type of fee, you are the only one responsible for this.
4. Funding terms. 9xen’s Funds (Tokens) is a payment method in order to start any type of an advertising campaign.
4.1. When you receive or purchase these Funds (Tokens), you hava a limited right to use them with certain options inside the 9xen dashboard such as creating an app’s advertising campaign.
4.2. You can not sell or transfer the Funds anywhere outside of 9xen.
4.3. We are capable of changing the Funds purchase price anytime, as well as the Funds usage and transfer ways.
4.4. Funds are redeemable for only the monetary current value from us unless we agree otherwise in writing or unless required by law.
4.5. 9xen have been using the small amounts of free promotional Funds given to our users. We are capable of removing these anytime.
5. At-will use. We may revoke your eligibility to use 9xen Payments at any time at our sole discretion.
6. Inquiries. By using 9xen Payments, you acknowledge and agree that we may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and creditworthiness.
7. Right to cancel. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms or the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, or if we believe doing so
8. Payment limitations. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, or limit funding instruments for a transaction, or limit your ability to make a purchase, or deactivate your account.
9. Sharing of information. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
10. Customer assistance. Subject to this full section, we provide various tools in our 9xen Live Chat Support to assist you in communicating with a third party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction.
11.Billing & Refund Policy: Since we run Ad Network and provider of pure marketing services for android and ios mobile applications, depending upon the plan. If you are not satisfied with our services can avoide next time (but Since we are not provider of tengiable goods or item, we are only provider of pure intengiable goods & services for mobile app marketing in this case there is no refund on purchase of digital E-book, our ingentiable Services is nonrefundable). We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover Card. portal is self manage you can add fund and run campaign as well as can track your service from reporting area. Clients are encouraged to pay by credit card as it is the easiest way to handle payment at this time. also you are fully responsiable for payment, you can't use any cards of paypal account which is not belong to you or its stole by you. No liability for spend transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a dispute over the services you purchased, we have no liability for the or services underlying the transaction. Our only responsibility is to handle your funding transaction and provide the support if you have any diffculty. All funding transactions are final unless required by law. If you order something /that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your funded amount.
12. Intervention. We may not intervene in disputes concerning payments that may arise between you and a developer, company or organization that was, is or will be working with you.
13. Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Last updated: Sept. 23, 2015